We Can Do This, Right Where We Are
This module is a first step in building the confidence and competence of early care and education professionals to welcome all children into your settings. Evidence-based strategies and approaches that create success in inclusive early care and education are presented, demonstrating that practical supports can be used with intention and purpose.
- Build an inclusive environment
- Use evidence-based practices
- Identify practical strategies to use during your daily routines
- Engage in effective communication with families
- Connect with national, state, and local resources
Credits: This module has received the Ohio Approved (OA) designation. This module is also eligible for one (1) unit hour in the area of developmental specialist/supervisor, EI service coordinator/supervisor as approved by the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (DODD).
Start Facilitator's Guide