Individualized Education Program (IEP)
This self-paced module is focused on the Individualized Education Program, or IEP. The IEP is the document that maintains the agreement between education personnel and the family. It details all of the who, what, where, and when of the supports, services, goals, and the child’s access to the general education curriculum.
- Identify who is responsible for the IEP
- Describe the required elements of the IEP
- Identify who is part of the IEP team
- Describe when the IEP needs to be in effect and who receives the information / copy
- Identify what happens when a child transfers with an IEP
- Describe what occurs in the development, review, and revision process
- Describe what happens during the transition to Kindergarten
This module has received the Ohio Approved (OA) designation.